4/01/2009

Future Marathon Runner

I tell you what, we have a Future Marathon Runner on our hands...and I'm not talking about me :) This past weekend we went to the Hospice Fundraiser Stride and Stroll. It's a 5K run, walk, stride or stroll and let me tell you between me, Jake, Nana and Papa...we did it all!! Jake entered the 5 year old and under 20 yard race and WON 1ST PLACE boys (who cares if he was the only boy to race). Mommy entered the 5K run and WON * PLACE....awesome. Nana and Papa did the Stride and Stroll with Jake in the wagon and turned around 1/2 way thru...we'll blame it on Jake. Did I mention that Jake also got first place for being the youngest competitor to enter...what a WINNER!! 3 MEDALS in one Day!!!

There were also mini horses for Jake to ride, face painting, a tractor train (which Jake would NOT touch) and a jumping house. We had such a great day...we can't wait for next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment