6/09/2010

My First Astros Game

We took Jake to his very first Astros game on Sunday and we had a blast.  He didn't quite understand why he couldn't go on the field and take 'his turn'.  We decided to go at the last minute so we got very inexpensive tickets that included a hotdog, chips and coke with every ticket.  We thought, 'What a Great Deal?'  The catch...the seats were the VERY highest you could possible get.  Our backs were to the wall, literally.  But because the Astros are doing sooo good this season, there were lots of open seats so we moved down pretty quickly.

Jake wants to go out on the field right away
Our AWESOME seats!!!
Don't fall Dad, it's a long way down. 
You neither, Mom!
Let's get this game started!
GO ASTROS GO!!
I love me some cotton candy...
...and some pickles...
...and some popcorn (not to mention...hotdot, chips, sprite, coke & snowcone)

Yea!! My Astros Won!!!!
My Astros are #1!!!
Our little Astros Fan is wipped out!!!

1 comment: